It is my pleasure to welcome you to Croxton School. The school is proud of our history in providing specialist education in Northcote and surrounding areas. Croxton School is recognised for its innovation and the provision of an inclusive learning environment for students with a mild intellectual disability.
Croxton is a multi-campus school with educational sites located at neighbouring primary and secondary schools. This model of education provides choices and pathways tailored to meet the needs of our students, allowing families options in deciding the best educational setting for their child.
Croxton has a caring and committed staff, bringing a variety of skills, interests and experience to enhance teaching and learning. There is strong commitment to the development of the whole child and staff are sensitive to individual student abilities and circumstances.
We value the relationship we have with our parent and wider community. Parents educational support staff, allied health professionals and teachers work together in partnership to ensure the best possible education for all children.
Our values at Croxton School are known as HEART:
- Humour: we embrace all we do with a positive attitude
- Empathy: we care for the feelings of others in a supportive environment
- Achievement: We celebrate all that we do to the best of our ability and encourage opportunities for accomplishment
- Respect: We show consideration for ourselves and others; understanding we are all individuals accepting diversity
- Teamwork: we work collaboratively with colleagues, students and all members of the school community. The school has a rich history and looks toward an energetic and exciting future
I warmly invite you to call the school on (+613) 9482 5482 to enquire about enrolment and arrange a visit. Alternatively, email me here.